Hey Jude
Hey Jude, don't make it bad (嘿祖!别沮丧)
Take a sad song (找一首哀伤的歌)
And make it better (把它唱得更快乐)
Remember, to let her into your heart (记得将她唱入你的心田)
Then you can start to make it better (世界就能开始好转)
Hey Jude, don't be afraid (嘿祖!别害怕)
You were made to go out and get her (你天生就要勇于克服恐惧)
The minute You let her under your skin (当你将她身埋于心底那一刻)
Then you begin (世界就)
To make it better (开始好转)
And anytime you feel the pain (当你感受痛苦的滋味)
Hey Jude, refrain (嘿祖!要忍耐)
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders (别把世界的重担都往肩上扛)
For well you know that it's a fool (你知道那些愚蠢的人)
Who plays it cool (总是装做不在乎)
By making his world a little colder (把自己的世界弄得很冷酷)
Hey Jude, don't let me down (嘿祖!别让我失望)
You have found her now go and get her (既然找到真爱就要勇敢追求)
Remember to let her into your heart (记住要将她 揽入你的心房)
Then you can start to make it better (那样世界就能开始好转)
So let it out and let it in (所以啊,让你的爱自由来去)
Hey Jude, begin (嘿祖!开始啊)
You're waiting for someone to perform with (你期待有个人与你同台表演)
And don't you know that it's just you (你不知道那个人就是你自已吗)
Hey Jude, you'll do (嘿祖!你会办到)
The movement you need is on your shoulder(下一步该怎么做就全看你自己)
Hey Jude don't make it bad (嘿祖!别丧气)
Take a sad song and make it better (找一首哀伤的歌把它唱得更快乐)
Remember you let her under your skin (记得将她深藏于心底)
Then you'll begin (世界就能)
To make it better (开始好转)
The Crow Drank The Water
Long long ago, there is a very clever crow.(很久很久以前,有一只很聪明的乌鸦)
One day, she was thirsty.(有一天,她口渴了)
She wanted to find some water to drink.(她想找点水来喝)
Then she looked for water every where.(于是她到处去找水)
Finally, she saw a bottle, in which there was a little water.(最后,她看到一只装着少量水的瓶子)
But the bottleneck was long and narrow.(但是瓶颈又长又窄)
Her beak was not long enough to get the water.(她的嘴巴够不着水)
What should she do?(该怎么办呢?)
She though and though.(她想了又想)
On seeing that there were a lot of small stones beside the bottle,(无意中发现瓶子周围有许多小石头)
She worked out a good idea.(于是她想到了一个好办法)
The crow picked up the stones one by one and put them into the bottle gently.(乌鸦一颗一颗地衔起小石头,轻轻地放进瓶子里)
The water in the bottle was rising slowly.(瓶子里的水位慢慢地上升了)
And she was able to drink the water at last.(最后她终于够得着喝到水了)
Don’t you think the crow was clever?(你说乌鸦是不是很聪明呢?)
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容